CHANGE INC. INTERN COHORTS WORK WITH A TEAM DEDICATED TO CLINICAL EXCELLENCE
Each Change Inc. internship cohort works as a team, promoting skill development through co-facilitation and strengths-based feedback.
With multiple programs and locations, our learning environment allows exploration and future possibilities for new initiatives.
Humor and loving the learning are values we embrace as a supportive and cutting edge company.
Change Inc. has served developing professionals from a variety of universities, including, but not limited to:
- Colorado Christian University
- Colorado State University
- Cappella University
- Denver Seminary
- Metro State University
- Naropa University
- University of Denver
- University of Colorado at Denver
- Argosy University
- University of Phoenix
- Walden University
We welcome your inquiries regarding our apprenticeship placement. Change Inc. offers a limited number of internships each year and the process can be competitive.
APPLY NOWWe are seeking developing professionals who possess these types of qualities or who want to develop such skills as:
- Commitment to excellence and a desire to be the best therapist you can
- Personal and professional integrity
- Respect for diversity
- Passion for the field of forensic and substance abuse therapy
- Willingness to engage fully in all aspects of the program as an active adult learner
- Supportive of the growth and training of fellow students
- Ability to also have fun while learning